Our Forecast area

Our Forecast area
Our Forecast area

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Big thank you!

A pat on the back from our viewers.
I want to take this time to thank all my viewers from the past and my new viewers that joined WEATHER 4 YOU from our rival blog. The emails are overwhelming. I will say I did bust on the Monday’s snowcast. For Monday.All part of the game of forecasting.
Here are some emails. Did remove the names and email address so our rival blog owner can’t contact to anyone as there is many of you from there.
Some emails WEATHER 4 YOU have received.
1.  I love Weather 4 you. You guys nail the forecast more often than none keep up the wonderful job.
Another email.
2. My hubby and I are so glad we found this blog. We really love how you folks have it all setup. Love to be able to look at the climate information you post.We both use to read another weather blog from down in this area,no more you guys have  better information out there.

3. This is excellent about time someone knows how to forecast the weather for my location, the other blog always seemed to have the wrong forecast most of the time and they never have any useful things like you guys do. We love you’re maps! Unlike the other blog that using the national weather service maps for watches and warning and stuff like that. That blog is so confusing they say one thing and yet the weather service’s map say another.

4. WEATHER 4 YOU IS THE BEST BLOG IN MY AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK AND YOU GUYS ROLL.

That is just a very small amounts of emails we have received. A very big thank you to all that have found my blog.
Over 2000 hits so far this month. I never dreamed it would become this big. This will make me update this blog as much as I can now. I will try even harder and harder to keep bring everyone all the information you all like so much!
Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment