Our Forecast area

Our Forecast area
Our Forecast area

Thursday, June 28, 2012

How warm was it yesterday?

Well thanks to Ken in pointing out the Se Minnesota Weather, Now known as SE Minnesota weather bust blog. Has used some off the wall sites to come up with how warm it was yesterday. So to get the right information out to everyone. Time to make that blog looks bad once again. Also thanks to Ken for making his comments on that other blog I have another 15 emails that are saying they are switching from that blog to Weather 4 You. So just goes to show we a growing day by day. Our Weather spotters in and around the Rochester area, not one reported temps above 96..In the western parts of the city my weather spotters reported 96. THis was not the "sweltering heat" the other blog is saying.Like I said before what will he say when it really does get into the 100s.I can see it now OMG were are all going to fry to death....
Well  he has temps on his site that really do make my forecast look right on!!! His forecast was way off like normal,so in away I guess I should thank him for making my blog look even better! LOL this is way to easy.
First map shows the  Obseverd Highs for yesterday throughout MN,WI,IA
Map below show a much larger area .

No comments:

Post a Comment