Our Forecast area

Our Forecast area
Our Forecast area

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Heat wave a coming

A very fast update.
Today models are in better agreement on a long lasting heat wave for my FA, infact this will effect most of the MN,WI,SD,IA,IL along with points south.
Temps will range in the middle to upper 90s just about everyday next week. I held off on going with 100s at this time. There will very small chances at a few showers and thunderstorms late eveving and early morning hours just about everyday. I may run with just dry weather in my next update. I may have to warm temps up on a few days, am going to hold off until the day before.So we don't warn for something that may not happen.Cooler weather coming in for next weekend as temps fall into the middle 80s by next Saturday.
To recap.
Highs in the middle to upper 90s with lows in the 70s. Cooler for next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment