Our Forecast area

Our Forecast area
Our Forecast area

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Forecasting to start by the end of next week.

Weather 4 You should be in full gear by the end of next week. I still have some work I need to do, before we start forecasting. A very special thanks to Dirk from The Weather Center for the use of his computers and his time he helped me with this project. I have wanted to do this for a few years now, now it is coming together.
With Weather 4 You and the Weather Center, both these sites will work together on most forecasts. This way my northeastern part of my area will match up with The Weather Center's southwestern areas. Dirk and I hope this will bring better forecasts this way.
Another note is when Dirk is forecasting for Weather 4 You he will add to end of the forecast. Forecaster/ Dirk or DSM. Like I do when I forecast for The Weather Center. This way our viewers will know who has done the forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment